Acoustic Panel (Foam) Big (Each)
Used to treat small to medium-sized areas, including acoustic studios, vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter. Studio acoustical foam is quite simple to install in the workplace and will be your safest bet if you’re tuning your room yourself, without the help of a professional acoustician. Acoustic panels prevent sound waves from reflecting off hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls for example. Instead, it absorbs the waves. The result is a smooth, quiet and calm environment. The sound deadening foam allows you to enjoy many activities in residential and commercial spaces that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. Compared to alternative methods of soundproofing, using sound dampening foam is a fast and easy solution. If the budget is tight, this solution is definitely for you. Whether you are a contractor, architect or simply a homeowner looking for a handy solution to a noise problem, you can count on Acoustic foam panels.
- Good Sound Absorption Characteristics – If you are mixing music in a recording studio, you have to reduce ambient sound. Any unwanted noise can ruin the recording. However, if you’re assembling your own studio, you want acoustic foam panels that are effective enough for you to get great sound, but affordable enough that you can fully insulate the studio against the excessive noise. Acoustic Foam Panels absorb sound generated at low, mid and high frequencies, making them perfect for recording.
- Quality – You may be concerned that our acoustic soundproof foam is so lightweight and affordable, it’s of lower quality than other acoustic foam panels on the market. Rest assured, our Acoustic Foam Panels are made with flexible, professional grade acoustic foam, designed for quality sound absorption in a wide variety of soundproofing situations. The foam is consistent in density and firmness, so sound absorption will also be consistent.
- Value – Acoustic Foam Panels are so popular, because they are the most cost effective, studio grade sound absorbing product. Our design requires less material and truly lightweight, so we can afford to lower cost of soundproof foam panels and offer them at competitive price compare to other brands. This can be very important in situations where you have to cover a large area with acoustic material, such as a studio or a home theater with limited budget.
- Ease of Installation – If you’ve ever seen our soundproof foam before, then you know how easy is to work with. Since, it’s not a high-density foam, you won’t have to wrestle with to get it where they need to go. Acoustic Foam Panels are lightweight and can be attached to a variety of surfaces. No special tools or materials are needed for installation.
- Commercial installations are endless. Whether you are a contractor, architect or simply a homeowner looking for a handy solution to a noise problem, you can count on Acoustic foam panels. We have all of the sound foam, sound panels needed to minimize noise in and around your property.